Phone: 310 689 8586
To utilize my innovative strong theoretical knowledge, leadership and technical skills and years of experience in engineering, data architecture and programming as a team member and leader in high-tech engineering firm through a solid career path.
- Full stack software engineer with hands on experience in multiple platforms and expert knowledge of web technologies and extremely passionate about programming. Most of my free time is dedicated to open source, learning the latest software tools available, and honing my programming skills.
- Strong server side experience with a number of programming languages and frameworks, including PHP (Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, WordPress), python, NodeJS (ExpressJS)
- Strong data mining and database experience (MySQL, MongoDB, data aggregation and map reduce).
- Experienced in server side deployment and virtualization in a number of environments including Amazon EC2, Atlassian Bamboo, Rackspace Cloud, with a deep understanding of Unix based operating systems.
- Lead cross-functional teams of software professionals (LAMP stack, .net, Android, iPhone, DB, Server) that build enterprise scale cloud services to a high-scale, always-up production environment.
- Deliver multiple projects utilizing an Agile methodology (Scrum) in a Continuous Delivery environment to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Take a high ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive quality, maintain application stability.
- MVC based OO PHP5 frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgnoter, CackPHP) and CMS bases (WordPress),
- Restful API and API driven development
- AWS (EC2, S3, RDS),
- Relational databases (MySQL) and non relational databases (MongoDB),
- Project and Code management tools (Git, SVN, Pivotal Tracker, Atlassian Stack (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira))
- Big Data, Data warehouse, data processing, map reduce, taxonomic classification, phylogenetic trees.
- Video delivery platform
- Google API, Analytics, Geolocation, SEO Evaluation tools, Social Media marketing
- Linux, Windows, Mac, PC, Ubuntu, CentOS.
- Project Management courses at University of Montréal – HEC Montréal (2010).
- Master of Computer Sciences (Bioinformatics) at University of Montpellier II, France (2008).
- Summer school on Image and Robotic (SSIR), Montpellier, France.(Summer 2006)
- Master of Automatic Systems and Integrated Circuits, University of Montpellier II, France (2006).
- BS degree of Electrical Engineering (Power), University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran (1998).
Ranwez V., Clairon N., Delsuc F., Pourali S., Auberval N., Diser S. & Berry V. (2009). PhyloExplorer: a web server to validate, explore and query phylogenetic trees. BMC Evolutionary Biology 9: 108.
Saeed Pourali 2003. Composite insulators, history, materials, and distinction by XRF analysis, The First Insulators Conference 25th February 2003, Tehran, Iran.
Persian (mother tongue), English(fluent), French(conversational).